Get ready for a party in your mouth! Here's what you need to know:
- We update our site with the current week's inventory at 10am every Wednesday.
- You are able to order anytime between 10am Wednesday up until pick up starts on Saturday (of the same week) at 10am.
- We suggest placing dumpling orders as early as possible. Popular flavors tend to sell out fast!
- Pick up on Saturday (of the same week) from Dots Gray Kitchen between 10am - 12pm.
- Dots Gray Kitchen address: 208 N 29th Ave, Minneapolis, MN 55411
Please keep our pick-up policy in mind:
Nothing makes us happier than knowing that dumplings are being enjoyed in your homes, and we send out two emails with pick up information every time you place an order (order confirmation + pick up reminder). Please check your Spam and Promotions folders if you don't see anything from us!
If you are unable to pick up during the designated window on Saturday, please try to find someone who can on your behalf (maybe you can even share a dumpling with them. ;)) . We cannot promise that we can accommodate late arrivals and/or no-shows, and we do not offer refunds or alternative pick-up windows. This policy is enforced to keep food waste and costs down (as we have to remake dumplings + sauce to guarantee freshness, which increases our food and labor costs).
Please remember we operate out of a shared commissary kitchen where we rent space by the hour and we have a limited amount of room in the freezer. We also need to be respectful of our staff's life commitments outside of work.
You might wonder, "But where do the leftover dumpling orders go?" or "Can I buy any of the leftover packs?!"
As a part of our "No Dumplings Left Behind" program, all leftover packs are donated after the pickup window on your behalf to feed the hardworking staff of local restaurants around the Twin Cities. You can see posts of where we've donated in the past on our Instagram page, and we'd love to hear if you have any suggestions for donation sites!
Thank you for respecting our time and policy. Our small but mighty team truly appreciates it.